Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My story

I once had a dream that I was trapped inside a hotel way out in the middle of no where. The door of room 204 would not open. As I sat there by myself hollering, "I need help get me out of here!" Nobody seemed to be around at this point besides this really fierce looking man outside my window. He kept shouting at me "Do you want to die? Hop out this window if so."

Somebody had to come help me before he finds away to get up here. There was no possible way of contacting anybody because there's no phone or radio. "Open Up!" Screeched the scary man. As i heard the door banging I quickly looked out and saw that no one was outside, this meant I could possibly have a free run for it. "I'll open the door in a second" I hollered. The car was sitting outside ready to be driven, although I had only been thirteen at the time there was still a chance I could handle it seeing as my mom always let me drive to my house when were just up the street.

I quickly hopped out the window, my leg started getting numb. "stop right there!" shouted the man. I tried ignoring him, as soon as I got to the car I jumped in the window and started driving. Thankfully I had known where I was going, or else I wouldn't be here right now.

3 comments: