Thursday, October 21, 2010

The mine story.

To: The family.

I had just been mining in Chile when all of the sudden a bundle of rocks crashed down on top of our entrance. All of The people down here are absolutely ridiculous. I was at the point where I could have killed myself, but then I thought of you guys.. Flashlights had just been lend ed down to us, now we can finally see where everyone is without bumping into one another.

They have also sent down cards for us to play with, seeing as we have nothing else to do besides sit there and stare at the cavern wall. The outsiders told us we most likely wont be out for a whole thirty days, although I've already been through five this should be a long frightening journey.

On day three I got into a slight brouhaha with one of the miners beside me, it started as he was trying to steal my flash light. I did not let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment