Friday, March 5, 2010

Random write

It was a warm summer day and I was at the beach in California... when all of a sudden a UFO landed on the beach! Then all he aliens shot everyone with they're ZAPPY GUNS! They noticed that there was someone there who hadn't moved at all while they were shooting. His name was DOWSE and he made horse sounds like "ehewewew". He didnt like violince because he had a dog named snoop and he really loved snoop. He didnt want his SIEE to get hurt.so one day dowse went to the park when an alien sot his dog snoop and than shot dowses arm off and thats the end of the story. Although, this may be violent, it turned out to be a dream, that dowse over reacted in. but the next day...I woke up on a rock surfes and looked around I was in my DREAM???? Wow this is such an event well now i can remember that dreams can startle me but often they never come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment