Thursday, February 4, 2010

Senses Write

As I sit in the bleachers, wishing wonderfully to get on that ice. All i could hear was cheering, yelling and whistles blowing so loud I couldn't hear the salvernaste strides on the flat ice surface. I could see families, with babies whimpering wildly and teenagers tensely texting. I could see the players zooming vastly down the ice as they applied tremendous pressure on the opposing defense man. I saw the puck flying into the the crowd off of a strong tip in front from the power forward Zack Eastman. I was eating a chocoalte bar. The smooth soft texture in my mouth melting. All i could feel was the stitches of peoples jackets surrounded near my seat. I saw the score was 3-1 for the home team, Kelowna. The opposing team, Chilliwack Buins were frustrated because there top player Daniel Sieh was getting shut down. I could see all of the retaliating that ws going on out there. The Rockets were almost afraid to go on the ice which is not really a good way to feel in the middle of a hockey game. Most of the music after whistles and before the periods started were loud heavy metal\pop i saw Little boys pouncing up and down with there t-shirts striped off of there body. The majority people laughed at the kiss cam on the jumbo tron when 2 people that were dating kissed eacother for about 10 seconds. The game ended the Chilliwack Bruins were tremendously frustrated by the final score 4-1 for the Kelowna Rockets. My favourite part of game was when the ref got knocked over by one of the forwards off of the Bruins. Everyone laughed... Once i got home i atched the highlights of the Vancouver Canucks game on TV the also won. Once the night ended i had a happy sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the story alot although some of the words were spelled wrong.

    ReplyDelete