Friday, November 12, 2010

With no Voice

This was shocking, before I went to bed last night I had a light fever but I thought it would be better by tomorrow. My fever had gone away.. I had tried telling mom that theres no fever anymore but no words came out. Maybe it was strep throat or when i was hollering to loud at hockey last night.
"Mom I think I have to go to the doctor" I had written down on a piece of paper.. She responded with "Oh sure hunny whats wrong?". "I dont think my voice is working all that well, when I attempt to to talk, nothing comes out but just a simple old cough.
The doctor said I have been diagnosed to some kind of non talking syndrom and that I would have it for the rest of my life. What should I do now, no more laughing, singing, screaming you name it. Im not sure what it will be like to not cumminicate with my friends which basically means no more sleepovers.. or when I'm playing hockey I cant call for the puck. My life is basically over now. I guess I'll just have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment