Monday, November 22, 2010

Lottery house

If i had won the lottery my dream house would have to include thre things. Comfort, Fun and happyness. For me comfortness would be a spa with my on masuce and a hottub with rocket hard jets. Fun is a place where you can have parties, watch TV, play video games etc.. Happyness is both those two things put together. If your happy, generally it means you have a nice house, which is what id definately have to have. For my kids Id want to have a huge house that would be a great time for my kids to play hide and seek and wonder around. One room would have to have be all about hockey such as two nets to play a game with, several puck and hockey balls. Passing pucks past the line that I made with my spare time is alot of fun for me.
I enjoy little luscious lemons to have at the top of my ice tea cup to give it some more flavour. To have that i would need my own personal butler serve me drinks and make my food. A maid would have to wait until i started feeling fear about the house getting dirty.. I love having a theatre room so i can watch spooky shows and see catch the big game on HD

No comments:

Post a Comment