Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Breakfast

As i wake up on an peaceful Saturday morning wondering what I'm about to absorb into my body, the crepes started almost climbing up into my nose like they were about to hibernate. The bacon slowly started crackling inside the pan seemed to smell the best so far, but wait a second the hash browns started turning a light brown as were the crepes.

I quickly threw on my housecoat and dashed into the kitchen. Right away i poured some orange juice into my cup, sat down into the chair and started feasting. The taste of all the wonderful foods in my mouth at the same time was priceless. Once I had finished all of the food it was time for the Orange Juice to be drank.

"Oh Boy" I moaned as I fell onto the carpet in the living room. Seems like I almost had eaten to much that morning. On Sunday morning I had a bowl of cereal, which means i definitely felt a lot more comfortable after that..

4 comments:

  1. I like how you described eating your breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. solid description b;) and you described more than just the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star: You did good at describing the stuff.
    Star: Somewhat detailed.

    Wish: Maybe try looking at ur spelling before you post.

    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty detailed really good you also did good at you paragraghs!!

    ReplyDelete